Jimmy's school in Bagamoyo, Tanzania 2017-2018
School, learning English-Swahili:
- develop and increasing the possibilites for all children in the area of Bagamoyo to go to Jimmy's school. To learn English, to learn what life is about, to give them a possibilities for the future.
- Taking care of a fridge, to to save food for lunch for the children, sponsored by Sportcommitment KJ and Marion Berben (the Netherlands).
- Taking care of attributes for doing sports, donate sport clothing and shoes.
- To teach and coach the teachers and children sports, "survive" healthy by doing sports and movements.
- Deliver notebooks and English books for children.
- More ideas are very welcome!
First visit and little sponsoring by Chris Gorissen & Kaatje Jansen @Jimmy's school in Bagamoyo, november 2017
Bringing sports clothing & stuff, money for a fridge for Jimmy's school by dear friend Tom. March 2018. Sponsored by dear friends in Valkenburg and money from Marion Berden & Sportcommitment KJ